M & C Consulting Engineers (Pty) Ltd is a KwaZulu-Natal based, 100% black women owned and managed multidisciplinary civil engineering consultancy firm. The consultancy was established in 2011 by Ms Sinenhlahla Chamane, who leads M & C Consulting Engineers (Pty) Ltd diverse team of professional engineers, technologists, technicians and development consultants. Ms Chamane holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Technology: Civil Engineering, and is registered as a Professional Technologist Engineer with ECSA, as well as a builder with NHRBC. She is a member of SAICE, IMESA and MSAT. Her industry experience spans over a decade, and her ability to forge strategic partnerships with other professional construction and engineering B- BBEE partners is a key to M & C Consulting Engineers ability to successfully deliver high-quality projects – within the programme and budget. The company’s technical and administrative experience spans a broad spectrum of civil infrastructure development (transport, water, educational, leisure, residential and social projects) undertaken for the private and public sector (municipal, provincial and national government). Its capabilities span planning, design, implementation, project management, commissioning, and maintenance. M & C Consulting Engineers service offering includes:
– bridges, roads and stormwater design;
– sewerage and sewage treatment civil engineering projects, including earthworks, storm
water drainage management;
– construction of sports and recreation facilities including communal swimming pools,
sports grounds etc.
– housing infrastructure planning, design and construction monitoring;
– water supply, treatment and distribution;
– structural engineering and building works;
– parking and traffic studies;
– municipality support systems including MIG projects;
– project management and contract administration;
– technical support to emerging contractors; and
– business planning and advisory services.
The company’s vision is to be the leading engineering service company in the region, known for customer satisfaction, developing communities, and operating sustainably. Its mission is to provide professional and proven multidisciplinary civil engineering services, building on its practical experience and common sense.