With over 15 years of experience and counting, we offer you a one-stop safety management shop.
We’re a driven all-female, highly-skilled consultancy focussed on occupational health & safety, training and food safety, with specialised skills in the development, implementation and maintenance of management systems for mining, building and construction, civil engineering, roads and earthworks, sub-contracting, offices, schools, general industry, retail, warehouses, hospitality, restaurants and agricultural industries.
We’re committed to providing high-quality workplace health and safety services.
We know that business is all about people and that’s why we make sure that yours is in the safest possible hands. Our passion makes workplaces safer. Regardless of your workplace health and safety challenges, whether once-off advice or a full range of services, we’ll assess your needs, evaluate options and develop solutions.
MSHEQ is a B-BBEE Level 2 contributor and registered with the South African Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (SAIOSH) as well as the Institute of Safety Management (IOSM).
MSHEQ strives to create a state of mind which promotes safety throughout every company.
- • Develop, implement and maintain systems for Safety, Health & Environmental that are consistent with Legislative standards
- • Identify, evaluate and manage risks to employees, visitors and contractors to achieve industry leading practices.
- • Meet and where appropriate, exceed applicable legal and other requirements.
- • Train and develop your people and provide resources to meet our targets which include reducing and preventing harm.
- • Support the fundamental human rights of employees and contractors and also respect the traditional rights of indigenous peoples.
- • Care for the environment and value cultural heritage.
MSHEQ specialises in the following Health & Safety services.
SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- • Complete health and safety system according to the Occupational Health and Safety Act and relevant regulations
- • Development and implementation of ISO 45001
- • Development and implementation of ISO 14001
- • Manage above processes from development to certification stage
- • Complete health and safety file for your company’s compliance
- • Site specific health and safety files (as per client specifications)
- • Mining contractors pack/safety files (booking of all medicals, induction, training and file approvals)
- • Internal and external audits on ISO 45001 and ISO14001 standards
- • Legal compliance audits
- • GAP analysis audits
- • Site inspections/audits
- • Health and safety campaigns
- • Fatal inquiries
- • Tender documentation
- • Development of legal registers