Top Women 2021
Virtual Conference FAQ
Frequently asked questions
Have any other questions? Send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the technical requirements to attend?
- Please connect to the Event via a Computer or Laptop with a webcam and microphone.
- In order to participate, you will need to give access to the Mic and Camera of your computer.
- DO NOT use mobile to access the Event.
- Chrome is the recommended browser.
- DO use headphones if possible.
- DO close other tabs on your browser so as not to compete with the platform this will give you the best performance.
How do I participate in Topco’s Virtual events?
- Ensure that you have added a profile picture so that people can see who you are.
- Introduce yourself when you arrive in the chat.
- Join the Stage for the main sessions and send questions in the chat.
- Ask questions in the sessions with Speakers through the session chat!
- Meet and video chat with other attendees in Networking (You can even share contact details)
- Check out the Expo! Note, please check back into different booths throughout the conference as content will be updated.
- Search for attendees and send private chat messages to them.
Where do I find your events?
1. Find our events through our Webpages:
a. Standard Bank Top Women – Link:
b. Top Empowerment – Link:
c. Future of HR – Link:
d. Africa Tech Week – Link:
2. You will be asked to register before entering the Event. Please take a moment to upload a photo of yourself as this will make the experience more personal.
Celebrating visionary organisations that prioritise gender empowerment as integral to their strategy for growth and success.
086 000 95 90
Please fill out your details and we will ensure to keep you updated with a weekly bulletin on the latest blog articles we have to share!